|Prevent Getting Scammed|
Use the following Whois Lookup sites to find out the Web Owner details information:
Lookup IP Address
Lookup Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Lookup IP Address belongs to (Organization)
Lookup Registrant (website registered address, person contacts & etc.)
Before participate the Web Program, review Web Owner Site's operation location, and ascertain you fill comfortable with the Web Site. In any event of defaulted by the Web Owner, you can locate them & have them report to Internet Fraud Authority.
Search Internet Service Provider (ISP), and IP Address belongs to (Organization) email contact and record down. In any event of defaulted by Web Owner, you can file a complaint and has Scammer Site report to the ISP against them for abuse of Internet Fraud (obtained an information here is good enough to put Web Site liar in hot soup. With this power tool you can force the Scammer close up his Web Site or shutdown by ISP neither.)
If you got deceived, submit full details of the Web Site details information (refer to step one) with your e-payment confirmation and file a complaint email to the followings to alert the relevant authorities of the Internet Fraud:
1. Internet Fraud Coordinator: email@example.com.
2. International Web Police: Director@Web-Police.org.
3. ISP Provider; abuse@........ (refer to Step One, search the abuse email contact of ISP Provider /and IP Address belongs to and complaint of web site Network abuse).
4. Locate authority (refer to web Registrant station address, search on Internet to locate of country authority; such as [address/state police] or [(country) government authority].
5. E-gold Service & CC to Web Site Owner.
The Authority information sites for 1, 2 & 3 are:
Lastly to say; an investor should take note on Web Site's ISP registered at un-privileged country, in any event of cheated you can address your problem to the locate authority /or police station to expose the cheater web site. If possible put on forum page to draw attention to other investor help to obtain email contact of the locate police authority.